viernes, 31 de julio de 2009


I´m a cold heart breaker fit to burn and I´ll rip your heart in two and I´ll leave you lying on the bed I´ll be out the door before you wake It´s nothing new to youbecause I think we´ve seen that movie toobecause you could be minebut you are way out of linewith your bitch slap rappin gand your cocaine tongueyou get nothing done I said you could be mine. Now holidays come and then they go It´s nothing new today collect another memory when I come home late at nightdon´t ask me where i´ve been just count your stars I´m home again because you could be minebut you are way out of line with your bitch slap rappin gand your cocaine tongueyou get nothing done I said you could be mine. You´ve gone sketching too many times why don´t you give It rest?why must you find another reason to cry? While you´re breaking down my back in I´ve been racking out my brainI don´t matter how we make It because It always ends the sameyou can push It for more mileagebut your flaps are wearing thin and I could sleep on It until morningbut this nigthmare never ends don´t forget to call my lawyers with ridiculous demandsand you can take the pity so farbut It´s more than I can standbecause this couchtrip is getting oldertell me how long has It been because five years is forever and you haven´t grown up yet.you could be mine but you´re way out of line with your bitch slap rappin gand your cocaine tongueyou get nothing doneI said you could be you should be you could be mine...yeah!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario